Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winter Writing


I hate winter. I HATE it. So I’ve decided that I’m going to do a small series about the good things that come from this awful season. Because there are good things, in the winter I have to chase them and hunt them and fight for them. But there are still good things, so I’ve decided that every day that its below freezing where I live, I’ll find one good thing. I’ll write about that good thing here, it may be two sentences it may be a short novel. But I WILL WRITE. 

If it weren't for winter, I would never have set this ambitious writing goal. I've already noticed myself seeking the silver linings and finding them. I'm hopeful that this series will help thaw out my frozen heart and dreams and light a fire of ambition and excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment