Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Winter Writing: The Last One

So tomorrow the forecast is right below that dreaded little line…the freezing line.  So I will write my (hopefully, please please please) last Winter Writing installment of the series. Thankfully I did find myself saying “That’s one nice thing about winter” just the other day.

The nice thing about winter is that when you go grocery shopping you can still stop at a friends house after, or get coffee, or go shopping for other stuff and not worry about your food spoiling. Winter (at least in the Midwest) is like living in a refrigerator or sometimes like living in a freezer.


And that’s all folks. That’s all the good that I could possibly muster out of winter. And I hereby promise that if it gets below freezing again…I’ll….well…I’ll….just go…and…get myself a brown sugar latte AND a scone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment